I love Oatmeal for breakfast because it is easy and healthy,
So today I will be sharing a 3 ingredient healthy oatmeal cookie recipe. You can add it to your morning meals or have it as a snack.
To make these cookies, you’ll cream together oatmeal and bananas. I added peanut butter and coconut. But you can easily replace the peanut butter and coconut with anything you want.
ok so let’s actually make the cookies, you will need.
1 cup of oatmeal
2 tbsp of peanut butter( you can change it to your favorite add on)
1 tbsp of dry coconut (you can change it to your favorite add on)
First, cream or mash together the bananas and oatmeal.
Second, add the extras for me it will be peanut butter and coconut.
After everything is mixed together use a spoon or an ice cream scoop to pace the mix on a baking sheet. It all depend on the size of the cookie that you want.
Finally, bake at 350 for 15min.
Ain’t nobody got time for basic hot-coco!
This is delicious hot-coco and it is packed with superfoods.
This is clean healthy energy in a mug guys, let’s get whisking!!
What are the benefits?
- Maca is the star of this hot-coco.
It is a super nutrient dense ingredient, contains vitamin C, copper, iron, potassium, vitamin B6, and manganese. 4 grams of protein per 28 grams. It also helps balance hormones.
it can help PCOS, menopause, and female fertility issues.
- cocoa powder has 40 Times the Antioxidants of Blueberries, A Natural Mood Elevator and Anti-Depressant.
- Turmeric is anti inflammatory
- Cinnamon regulates blood sugar
- Full-fat coconut milk is amedium chain fatty acid
- Vegan Shakeology is full of superfood
1/2 cup full-fat canned coconut milk
1/2 cup water or almond milk
1 1/2 Tbsp. cacao powder or cocoa powder
1 Tbsp. maca powder
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. turmeric powder
4 tbs. vegan vanilla Shakeology
Whisk together all ingredients in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. whisking occasionally, until very warm.
GIVE SHAKEOLOGY A TRY WITH THIS SAMPLE BOX
It will help you have more energy, reduce cravings, support your immune system.
Shakeology contains 70 ingredients from around the world, super plant protein, antioxidants, super greens, phytonutrients, 9 adaptogen herbs, digestive enzymes.
My beachbody family experience and how it has changed my lifestyle.
First Let’s talk about why I joined Beachbody,
I’m a stay at home mom and was looking for a workout routine I could do at home. I saw a few ladies doing a challenged from Beachbody. Long story short I became part of the Beachbody family in July 2018 with the LIIFT4 Challenge. I had no idea about coaching. I just wanted to lose the weight and keep it off. I was done with all the quick fixes and yoyo diets that never really worked for me. I saw the results that my coach and everyone on her team got. I thought if they can do it so can I.
I loved the workout programs, the nutrition, and the community. I wanted to try coaching to have something that was my own thing (if you are a mom you know exactly what I mean).
Since then I’ve lost the weight and kept it off, I was able to take my family on a few vacations with the extra income.
I also got to help people add more veggies to their meals, Which makes me so happy because I’m a plant-based coach. But the Beachbody Family has done so much more for me. It allowed me to make new friends, stay accountable, gain confidence, help people start their health journey, Now I feel fulfilled every morning.
I have the flexibility to work when I can. I love that there is no inventory and no sales quotas.
I don’t have the pressure to sell, sell, sell. I truly do enjoy coaching.
I also get other benefits like,
25% discount, And the opportunity to earn free trips.
“BE THE ONE WHO DECIDED TO GO FOR IT”
You can cancel any time with no questions asked and no penalty.
$39.95 to sign up as a coach, but this can be waived if you order a challenge pack. $15.95 a month to maintain the coach membership after that, This includes your own online website for marketing materials.
So how can you actually do this? let me tell you.
I work through commission, team volume, earn monthly prizes, bonuses, and trips. You have flexible hours and the freedom to grown your own income on your on time. My team can help you hit a specific goal and strategize a game plan for you. Just like they have helped me accomplish my own goals.
- Keep in mind..
- You do not need to be at your goal weight
- You do have to share your health journey
- You do need to invest one hour a day to your coaching business
- This is not a get-rich-quick scheme
- You have to work in order for this to work just like in any other business
- You can cancel at any time
you can sign up as a Beachbody coach here or you send send me an email with any questions.
You guys know I love to travel. Being a stay at home mom with a couple of hobbies I’m always on the lookout for a deal.
I’m going to share with you guys how I keep my self on a budget, and how I find the cheapest flights. First, I like to do a little hunting for a location and the airline tickets destinations. Once I have my dream destination on my Pinterest board its time to look for the air tickets.
ok, here we go..
1. Start looking at least 1 month in advance.
2. I like to use kiwi because they use budget-friendly airlines.
3. Never Ever keep searching for tickets on the same search engine. I feel like every time I’ve done that the prices keep going up. It might be a coincidence, but I like to either use kiwi air or go directly to the airline’s website.
4. Book your tickets on a Tuesday or Wednesday, search for the cheapest flights, and aim to fly on a Saturday or Tuesday.
5. Consider flying from a neighbor state, getting a train ticket and uber to the airport might be cheaper than flying from your home state.
6. Sign up for newsletters and join the airline’s member reward program if they have one.
7. Save on luggage by only taking a free carry-on.
8. Bring your own snacks and entertainment.
9. Make sure your hotel offers free transportation from the airport.
10. Don’t be afraid of a layover go explore the city, Most airports have free or cheap transportation to tourist attractions.
click on the photo for luggage info
TRAVEL: the only thing that makes you richer.