You guys know I love to travel. Being a stay at home mom with a couple of hobbies I’m always on the lookout for a deal.
I’m going to share with you guys how I keep my self on a budget, and how I find the cheapest flights. First, I like to do a little hunting for a location and the airline tickets destinations. Once I have my dream destination on my Pinterest board its time to look for the air tickets.
ok, here we go..
1. Start looking at least 1 month in advance.
2. I like to use kiwi because they use budget-friendly airlines.
3. Never Ever keep searching for tickets on the same search engine. I feel like every time I’ve done that the prices keep going up. It might be a coincidence, but I like to either use kiwi air or go directly to the airline’s website.
4. Book your tickets on a Tuesday or Wednesday, search for the cheapest flights, and aim to fly on a Saturday or Tuesday.
5. Consider flying from a neighbor state, getting a train ticket and uber to the airport might be cheaper than flying from your home state.
6. Sign up for newsletters and join the airline’s member reward program if they have one.
7. Save on luggage by only taking a free carry-on.
8. Bring your own snacks and entertainment.
9. Make sure your hotel offers free transportation from the airport.
10. Don’t be afraid of a layover go explore the city, Most airports have free or cheap transportation to tourist attractions.
click on the photo for luggage info
TRAVEL: the only thing that makes you richer.